Did I choose to love?

Saturday, December 29, 2007

It Tolls for Thee

I was reading the news on my new wii(!) a couple days ago, and I read about some Hindu/Christian conrotersy in India. I knew that Christians are a very small, disliked minority, and I know that church and house burning is frequent. So I read about several Christian homes burned, no news, but I was struck by the line, "Christians retaliated by burning several Hindu homes." Christians retaliated? The sufferers who have learned hope, patience, and love retaliated?

We're no more loving, forgiving, or passive than anyone else. Terrorists give Muslims a bad name like the KKK gives Christians a bad name. On any other day, it could be any one of us.

We are all the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Meagan is the best thing since not sliced bread hehe.

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home