Did I choose to love?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Just as I am, Thine Own to Be

I'm not really sure why I'm blogging now, considering I have a 60% final tomorrow afternoon. Perhaps that's the reason.

The last little while has been crazy. We had our DYB concert on Saturday night, so there was lots of getting ready for that, and my parents came in to see it, so we did lots of shopping and eating out. It was fun, but pretty tiring.

But I do have a somewhat funny story about the power outage of December 1, 2007. Guess where I was when the lights went out. Yep, the bath tub. But not conveniently lounging away in the bubbles. In that awkward spot where the tub is half full so I had just decided to jump in and acclimatize myself. But I could hear my roommates running around frantically and talking about how the furnace had cut out, so I decided to stay in my warm tub. When I decided a few minutes later that I should probably join the rest of my household, I yelled for someone to bring me a flashlight (it was pretty dark in there), but Alison replied from the living room, "We can't hear you from out here!"

It was a frustrating situation. I thought it was funny.

So yes, Calculus midterm tomorrow. Uh oh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I am sorry that I left you in the bath tub:( but the power outage was pretty funny hehe.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Robyn McHugh said...

Meagan, you are hilarious.
This whole not-seeing each other thing is taking its sad toll on me.
When do you leave to go home?
The Bagel Cafe is pretty much calling our names.

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home