Did I choose to love?

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Good Story


Good story. Last night, when my parents were at Dominion, Dad ran up to this random guy shouting, "Hey, Buddy! Did your relatives get home after?" Apparently, Dad recognized him from Louis Gee's, and, incase you didn't read in the paper, the owners of Louis Gee's were stranded in Lebanon as of a couple days ago. The Louis Gee's worker looked confused, so my dad repeated his question several times. Finally, frustrated, my Dad exclaimed, "Your relatives who were stuck in Lebanon! For the wedding! From Louis Gee's! Are they home?"

The guy stared back at Dad and, annoyed, replied, "I'm not related to those people. I just work for them."

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Hahah, I can just imagine that happening.

Did the dude give a straight answer after, though? Other than 'I'm not related to those people.' :P

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home